- Download file by clicking here: BeccaGrovesFont
- When asked whether to open or save it, save it to your Desktop.
- Then double-click the file "BeccaGrovesFont" on your desktop to open it.
- Click the button on your new window that says, "Extract all files"
(Windows XP Users: Click on File > Extract all)
- You should see another folder with the BeccaGrovesFont in it.
Windows Vista users:
Right click BeccaGrovesFont and select "Install".
Windows 2000/XP users must take a few more steps:
- Click Start > Control Panel, and double-click the Fonts folder
- Copy "BeccaGrovesFont.ttf" file from the extracted folder (step 4) to the Fonts folder
The next time you open Word or Photoshop, BeccaGrovesFont will be on your list.